Join us in Denver, CO
The Proof is in the Printing
April 27, 2023
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm MT
Advance Your Additive Manufacturing Knowledge with Velo3D
If you have struggled with production of high-quality, metal AM parts, our “Proof is in the Printing” roadshow is the perfect opportunity to speak with our team and learn how to overcome those challenges. Hear from Velo3D engineers as they share their experience in scaling up metal additive applications.
Join us and discover how Velo3D can help unlock seemingly impossible designs, achieve greater part performance, and help provide greater part repeatability and supply chain flexibility.
After the event, please join us for small bites & cocktails on the west patio of the Hotel Clio.
Benefits to Attending
- Get a complete overview of the Velo3D fully integrated solution:
- Flow print preparation software
- Sapphire family of metal AM printers
- Assure quality control software
- Intelligent Fusion—the underlying manufacturing process that ties it all together
- Learn how Velo3D helps reduce costs and supply chain risks for specialized parts while staying on track and improving project timelines.
- See real-world examples of customer-printed parts that are achieving greater innovation, performance, reliability, and repeatability across the aerospace, energy, and space industries.
- Learn if Velo3D is right for your application or part with 1:1 discussions and live Q&A with Velo3D technical and business development experts.
Fully Integrated Solution
Learn about our Flow pre-print software, parameter library, Sapphire family of printers, metrology suite, and Assure quality assurance software.
Preparing Parts for Production
Become familiar with the technical capabilities of our solution and how to take advantage of it in partnership with our Business Development and Technical Sales teams.
Path to Part Qualification
Learn about our NASA-guided program to maximize metal AM material readiness with real-world examples of successfully scaled part qualification.
Why You Should Visit a Velo3D Roadshow
Feedback from Past Attendees
"These events are a great way to bridge the gap in showing that you are out there to educate the industry on AM."
"I had no idea this event would be this great. I am blow away."
"Great show yesterday. I’m even more sold you your systems’ capabilities."
Air Force Research Laboratory
"I enjoyed the event yesterday and learned a bit more about what differentiates Velo from others."