Join us for an in-person event in Huntsville, AL!
Seeing is Believing
Additive Manufacturing Roadshow
Wednesday, July 20th
9:00 am – 2:00 pm CT
Meet the Makers & Advance Your Additive Manufacturing Knowledge with Velo3D
Whether you’re new to metal additive manufacturing (AM) or have some experience with conventional AM technologies, our upcoming “Seeing is Believing” roadshow in Huntsville, AL is the perfect opportunity to learn how Velo3D’s end-to-end solution is pushing the boundaries of what AM can achieve.
Come and discover how Velo3D can help unlock seemingly impossible designs, achieve greater part performance, and help provide greater part repeatability and supply chain flexibility.
Benefits to Attending
- Be one of the first to tour our new production facility.
- Get a complete overview and discover what’s possible with Velo3D’s end-to-end solution (Flow Print Preparation Software, Sapphire Family of Printers, Assure Quality Control Solution, and our Underlying manufacturing process Intelligent Fusion).
- Learn how Velo3D helps reduce costs and supply chain risks for specialized parts while staying on track for shorter project timelines.
- See real-world examples of parts printed by our customers that are helping them achieve greater innovation, performance, reliability, and repeatability across aerospace, energy, and space industries.
- Learn if Velo3D is right for your application or part with dedicated 1:1 discussions and live Q&A with Velo3D technical experts.
Learn from Velo3D experts
VP, Global Sales & Business Development
Technical Sales Engineer
About the venue:
It’s true. Location is everything and Jackson Center is conveniently located in the heart of Cummings Research Park (CRP), the second largest research park in the United States. It’s no coincidence that the conference center is located in one of the world’s leading science and technology business parks. Just as CRP is a model for transforming research into business success, Jackson Center is a model for the technical sophistication and specialized services of today’s conference centers.