During this session, we explore a unique, cutting-edge application for additive manufacturing: hypersonic testing, particularly the research work by Zucrow Labs at Purdue University. For this episode, Senior Director of Marketing Mike Rogerson was joined by Gene Miller, Senior Applications Engineer, Velo3D and Nick Strahan, and Dr. Carson Slabaugh from Zucrow Labs.
This Session Covers:
- Why Metal AM and Hypersonics Research Were Such a Natural Pairing
- The Future of Hypersonics Research
- What software is used in the hypersonics parts modeling process?
- What materials are used in hypersonics testing?
- How Velo3D has reduced the prototype development time
- More inside the hypersonics testing environment